Production Worker Responsibilities:
- Follow safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Ability to crate and package products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Production Worker Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED preferred but not necessary
- Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Employer paid health insurance for employees
- 3% retirement match
- Paid holidays off
- Vacation, personal, and sick time.
Call for interview appointment 870-248-9901