Sprayers during peak season ship within 10 business days + transit.
Break in oil is NON-DETERGENT SAE 30. After break-in time (20 hrs.), see oil above chart. First oil change should be done after 20 hrr., then every 6 months or 100 hrs. of use.
Belts are A32.
Engines are factory pre-set to be run at “FULL” throttle. Only use your pressure regulator to set the desired pressure and volume.
- Clean suction filter every 1-3 days. Use petroleum jelly on o-ring for an air-tight seal.
- Change pump and engine oil per specs. (20hr break in/100hr thereafter)
- Check hose connections monthly.
- Flush system with clean water daily.
- Winterize unit during cold periods. Note: It may be 35 degrees, however, wind chill factor driving 55 mph is much lower.