- Assist with the design and development of new and existing products
- Answer customer’s technical questions
- Program CNC cutting equipment
- Create and/or modify existing drawings to develop or improve products and processes.
- Work directly with engineering and manufacturing to resolve problems with products and processes
- Communicate professionally to customers, management, and production operators.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates degree, technical training in engineering technology, or higher degree
- Must have CAD experience preferably Solidworks
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to read & comprehend technical drawings
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows & Office
- CNC programming (Lantek/Intelli-MAX) and manufacturing experience is a plus, but not required
- Salary based on knowledge and experience
- Employer paid health insurance for employees
- 3% retirement match
- Paid holidays off
- Vacation, personal, and sick time.
Call for interview appointment 870-248-9901